Welcome to an Eco-friendly Christmas Gift Guide, so you can support small businesses and the environment. From vegan body care, to an eco-friendly yoga mat, give your loved ones ethical gifts for a conscious Christmas this year! Sustainability is something close to my heart, which is why I am working on a series to make it a more accessible and inclusive topic in the new year. To be the first to see this project & others, you can sign up to my Patreon. When you support a small business, you are actively supporting creatives, individuals who work hard on their passions, and their families, which is more important than ever this year. I find that giving always feels better than receiving and the best gift is !
So, without further ado, here are 6 sustainable businesses to support this Christmas, including Tea with HB!
Tea with HB Green Gift Guide Christmas 2020
- For the games lover, a digital gift can be the perfect way to reunite with family & friends this Christmas. Stir Crazy is a virtual pack of cards, available on Google Play and the App Store. One person pays once, and up to 7 other people can join online for free. Just like playing Among Us, you join with a code.
- I have designed my own tote-ally sustainable Tea with HB Tote Bag, just for you! So, you can share the podcast with a friend, use it as a wrapping paper alternative, and contribute to cutting down single-use plastic by gifting a reusable bag! You can get your own Festivi-tea Tote Bag here , or gift a friend!
- Looking for a family run, small, sustainable business to support whilst introducing your family and friends to the joy of yoga? Complete Unity Yoga sells Equipment for Yoga & Meditation I have one of their eco-friendly yoga mats and I use it every day! I have already bought two more for Christmas presents, they are simply magical. Meditation Cushions and other goodies are also available! You can listen to the podcast episode Uni-tea I recorded with Malene, the founder of this company, to learn more about it.
- Greeting cards, prints, canvases, accessories, and apparel? Canadian based David Hayward aka the Naked Pastor has all kinds of gifts available to order for your nearest & dearest. You can listen to our podcast episode Spirituali-tea here to learn more about him and his art!
- I have just discovered The School of Life, a company that offers affordable gifts like Stationery & Books to larger gifts like their Courses teaching life skills. I have ordered a few things from them as Christmas gifts (and for myself!) and am so impressed with the quality and care that goes into their products!
- For a luxurious, guilt free pampering, you have to love LUSH Cosmetics I am sure most of you have heard of Lush, but if you haven’t, let me introduce you! Fresh, handmade, based in the UK and specialising in vegan body care, from bath bombs and bubble bath, to hair care and toothpaste! So many of their products are packaging free and this company brings me so much pure JOY, I browse their website for fun even when I am not buying. I hope I get to work there one day because I admire what they do so much.
If you don’t have money to be able to spend on gifts this year, I have also put together 10 Gift Ideas that are Completely FREE! These are, of course, the most eco friendly, as they don’t even require shipping, check back here on Friday to read all about them!
P.S If you are interested in learning more about How to have an ethical Christmas, check out this blog by Good Housekeeping!
Love, HB x